- Joe HarperHarperJoeExecutive DirectorEmail: email@example.com
Joe joined the Texas State SBDC team as its Director in 2011 with over twenty years experience as an entrepreneur. He has directed other SBDC programs at Southeastern Louisiana University, Sam Houston State University, Galveston Community College, Houston Community College, and the University of Houston-Victoria.
Joe spends the majority of his time meeting with community stakeholders, funding partners and SBDC advisors.
- Francisca AranaAranaFranciscaTraining / Compliance CoordinatorEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Francisca Arana has been with the SBDC for over 10+ years and has grown from temp to Jill of all trades within the organization. Anything related to SBDC or to get in contact with Director, please feel free to reach out.
- Peg RichmondRichmondPegSenior Certified Business AdvisorEmail: email@example.com
Peg is well-versed in both the creative and financial sides of business management. For more than a decade, she has advised small businesses as an independent consultant and in her position at the SBDC. When she’s not working, Peg continues lifelong learning pursuits and is perfecting her skills as a textile artist.
- Consumer goods manufacturing
- Supply chain management
- Channel management
- Market research
- Cash flow management
- Strategic planning
- Orlando ColmeneroColmeneroOrlandoSenior Certified Business AdvisorEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Orlando has cultivated relationships with an extensive network of lenders and specializes in matching client financial needs to available funding programs and funders. Certified Global Business Professional (CGBP), enjoys assisting Austin small business clients.
- Construction & Development
- Business Planning
- Jeremy DavidDavidJeremyCertified Business AdvisorEmail: email@example.com
Jeremy has extensive experience in insurance planning and risk management and views planning as a process and coaches clients through an iterative process to ensure that goals are relevant, attainable and implementable. Jeremy also has experience managing and educating in a variety of settings.
- Financial Planning
- Tax Planning
- Exit Strategy
- Owner and Executive Compensation Planning
- Risk management
- Luke LuperLuperLukeBusiness AdvisorEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Luke is licensed bonding agent, holds a BBA from the University of Houston and an MBA from the University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Former SBA EIDL Loan Officer
- Construction Surety Bonding
- Construction and Real Estate Financing