- All SBDC Team
- Joe HarperHarperJoeExecutive DirectorEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Joe joined the Texas State SBDC team as its Director in 2011 with over twenty years experience as an entrepreneur. He has directed other SBDC programs at Southeastern Louisiana University, Sam Houston State University, Galveston Community College, Houston Community College, and the University of Houston-Victoria.
Joe spends the majority of his time meeting with community stakeholders, funding partners and SBDC advisors.
- Francisca AranaAranaFranciscaTraining / Compliance CoordinatorEmail: email@example.com
Francisca Arana has been with the SBDC for over 10+ years and has grown from temp to Jill of all trades within the organization. Anything related to SBDC or to get in contact with Director, please feel free to reach out.
- Peg RichmondRichmondPegSenior Certified Business AdvisorEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Peg is well-versed in both the creative and financial sides of business management. For more than a decade, she has advised small businesses as an independent consultant and in her position at the SBDC. When she’s not working, Peg continues lifelong learning pursuits and is perfecting her skills as a textile artist.
- Consumer goods manufacturing
- Supply chain management
- Channel management
- Market research
- Cash flow management
- Strategic planning
- Orlando ColmeneroColmeneroOrlandoSenior Certified Business AdvisorEmail: email@example.com
Orlando has cultivated relationships with an extensive network of lenders and specializes in matching client financial needs to available funding programs and funders. Certified Global Business Professional (CGBP), enjoys assisting Austin small business clients.
- Construction & Development
- Business Planning
- Luke LuperLuperLukeBusiness AdvisorEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Luke is licensed bonding agent, holds a BBA from the University of Houston and an MBA from the University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Former SBA EIDL Loan Officer
- Construction Surety Bonding
- Construction and Real Estate Financing
- Susana Arango MesaArango MesaSusanaJR SBDC InternEmail: email@example.com
“Passion is one great force that unleashes creativity because if you’re passionate about something, then you’re more willing to take risks.”